Ive been nominated for an award! Im new to blogging so I think this is going to be a great way to meet people!. Thank you so much rubyangel711!! Check back tomorow to see which bloggers I choose to nominate! Comment if your interested! =)
1. My makeup mantra is:
A. ”Less is more.”
B. ”Find the happy medium.”
C. ”Bring it on!
2. Who is your celebrity icon?
Julia Roberts: she is effortlessly beautiful, and charming.
3. What is your favorite style of Halloween costume?
A. Anything goes! You’ve been everything from Disney Princesses to Roadkill!
B. You love costumes that are simple, cute, and often composed from things in your closet. Cowgirls and cheerleaders are tons of fun.
C. This is your day to sparkle and shine – you love fun and flamboyant costumes like fairies, angels, and royalty!
D. Your costumes are the kind that usually must be explained but are always clever and excellently detailed.
4. You’re invited to a cocktail event last minute. Whatever will you do with your hair?
If I had my extensions in I would leave it straight. If I was wearing my natural hair( which is way to thick) then I would put it up in a bun.
5. If you could only bring one beauty product with you on a 3-day vacation, what would it be?
Lipstick!!! My first plum lipstick from MAC.
6. What is your current favorite item of clothing/accessory right now?
The new 5 dollar sandals that I got from target! Check my blog to see what I’m talking about. I love a good deal!
7. Packing your skincare products for a weekend getaway is…
A. Easy as one-two-three — cleanse, moisturize, and protect.
B. Torture. How can I choose among all my must-have lotions and potions?
C. Non-negotiable. I’ve been loyal to products for years and I’ll never sacrifice perfect skin for a smaller suitcase.
8. How often do you wear your hair in its natural texture?
A. At least a few days a week. I love waves and curls!
B. It depends on my outfit and where I’m off to.
C. Never — I only like my hair straight and sleek.
9. When applying blush, which of the following are you looking to achieve:
A. a pretty flush
B. a healthy glow for my pale complexion
C. great cheekbones
10. What is your time-sapping makeup mishap?
A. a smudge that takes time to remove — I never have remover on hand!
B. runny mascara
C. foundation that is anything less than flawless