So this isn’t a traditional OOTD more like the outfits I wish I could wear; but I wanted to highlight some of my favorite looks from this year’s Met Ball!
- There is something sexy about the combination of Black and White. Love this bias cut and the flare at the bottom. Its right up my alley.
- Not a big fan of Kim K and I know a lot of people said this dress looked like she was wrapped in a sheet. But I personally thing its very elegant. I like the structural top and the slit. That deep navy blue looks great on her too.
- Can we take a second to talk about how she is wearing pants and a crop top at the Met Ball! Im Dyingggggg. Absolutely stunning. Perfect combo of glamour and edgy.
- I would never be able to pull off this dress because of my large chest; but the way this falls on her is beautiful!
- When I saw this I thought: This is fashion artwork at its finest. It’s stunning from head to toe.
- I love this color blue. This dress is slimming in all the right places.
- Blake Lively’s dress proves that sometimes it’s not the dress, the hair, or the accessories but how the look comes together. Her whole look encompasses the true essence of glamour.
- This cool mermaid gown is captivating! My favorite is the detailing on the bottom.
- I’m pretty sure I’m in love with this because of the beautifully enormous bow in the back. Obsessed!
- Wearing red on a red carpet is a ballsy move; but she still manages to look radiant. And I love the accordion pleating!
Keeping up with Kierra