I’m not a huge fan of cardigans. In fact I find them rather obnoxious. They never quite fit me right and the constant slumping and falling over my arms drives me crazy. Howeverrrrr this kimono trend has me thinking otherwise. First off we all know my obsession with flowy clothes. The looser the better! I love these kimonos because they all offer something different that would fit for anybody’s wardrobe including mine!
(Left to right)
1. I love how light this is; you can tell by the way the wind is carrying it that it isn’t too heavy of a fabric. The added fringe at the bottom is also very trendy. This is perfect for summer when you want a quick throw over
2. Lets just take a moment to marvel at Rachel Zoe……..ok moving onnnn to why I like her cardigan. First of its long which is totally my style. I find a long kimono/cardigan is just far more comfortable. Plus the chevron print is super cute!
3. One word: BOHO! Love the way this looks and it also looks like it’s a thicker fabric which is great because im the type of girl who either needs a jacket or I doesnt. I rarely wear “quick throws”( as I like to call them), because normally LA weather doesn’t call for it.
4. This floral cardigan paired with white pants is a great light but formal look. I could wear this to just about any event.
5. It’s rare to see a solid colored kimono; let alone in white. This is a must have for my closet!
Keeping up with Kierra