Over the past couple of months I’ve been adding to my little Mac collection. Here is my collection thus far!
- Flat out Fabulous–Matte: It’s like a pink purple, borderline fuchsia! I love it!! One of my favorites and it goes with everything
- Relentlessly Red–Matte: This red is pretty but it has a strong blue undertone that doesn’t fair well with my skin tone. I always have to wear it with a liner or put a gloss over it. It needs to played with before I can get it right so I only wear it when I have enough time to do my makeup
- Rebel–Satin: My first Mac lipstick! It’s perfect; really easy.
- Heroine–Matte: Very purple. Sometimes when I want an edgy look or I’m doing a smokey eye I go with this lipstick.
- Twig–Satin: A good everyday lipstick. I don’t really like “nude” or “brown” so this light shimmer pink is exactly what I was looking for
- Viva Glam–Matte: Now I don’t really know which viva glam I have but I would say both of them are my least favorite. The brown is pretty with my skin tone; good for natural makeup look. I usually wear this when I’m wearing a lot of white; or a contrasting color like yellow or red. The red lipstick is my least fav. I haven’t quite figured out how to work it yet.
Now I know everyone says that every girl should have a red lipstick but personally I prefer pinks and purples. What are some of your favorite Mac lipsticks!?
Keeping up with Kierra