Can you believe we are already midway through summer! Crazy right! Summer has been a busy beauty month for me so I wanted to compile a list of things that I bought and give you all a mini review! So here we go!
Love Love Love
1. NYX Blush: Love these blushes because they are really pigmented. But by the end of the day they have worn out and don’t even show on my face anymore. I’ve heard that tends to happen with powder blushes so I definitely want to try a cream blush soon!
2. Real techniques brushes: All of these brushes are amazing!! The buffing brush is my favorite. I use it to apply my powder foundation and then to blend my makeup together. The core set is totally worth buying!
3. Maybelline Fit me Powder Foundation( shade 360): this foundation is perfect!! It gives me a very natural and light look. Perfect for summer
4. Maybelline Fit me Liquid Foundation( shade 360): More of a full coverage. I only use this for days I’m going for a more glamorous look. Not very good for summer because it makes my face feel like wax with the heat. I will probably get more use out of this when fall/winter hits
5. Urban decay finishing spray: Gives me a great dewy finish! Most of my makeup is matte.( I don’t like a lot of shimmer), So this is a perfect finish for me so that my face doesn’t look so flat
6. Lash Gripper: Works like a charm. Knew I would love it when I first bought it. Unfortunately I haven’t been wearing my falsies as often as I would like but when I do the gripper is perfect!
7. Maybelline Falsies Mascara: The mascara is just as it is described. My lashes look so full, thick and long when I wear these. I cant wait to use this mascara when I actually have my falsies on! ( I’ve also noticed Im developing a mini obsession with Maybelline)
Blah Blah Blah
To see what products I did buy but that didn’t work out so well check here!