I was nominated for the Leibester award for the second time!!! So ecstatic! The crazy thing is that I was first nominated for this award when I was hardly 3 months into blogging so to be nominated again a year later is such a gratifying feeling! It’s nice to know my dedication and passion for my blog resonates amongst other bloggers!
The rules are
You must link back to the person who nominated you: Maria!
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
My questions from Maria:
1. What is your favorite lipstick: Oooh that’s a tough question! I love all things MAC but right now my favorite is Flat out fabulous and Heroine is a close second. I love purple lipsticks!
2. What is your favorite in season outfit: Anything white! I love a good white blazer, white top etc. I also have these houndstooth jeans that I’m obsessed with!
3. Winter or summer? Winter is easier to dress because I love layers and I feel like its less pressure to look fashionable! ,
4. Bronzer or blush? Hands down Blush. I don’t even understand the point of bronzer
5. Whose is your makeup idol? A youtuber that I follow by the name of Lakiastar. Obsessed with her videos. She always has
6. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas! Everything about that holiday just makes me so happy!
7. Powder contour or cream contour? Cream contour! It’s more pigmented and lasts longer
8. Favorite tv show? Greys anatomy. OBSESSED! I actually am a huge fan of all the shonda rhimes tv shows. Scandal is one of my favs too!
9. Heels or wedges? ummm neither. I prefer flats but I would go with wedges. easier to walk in
10. Beach or pool? Being that I live in California and our beaches are freezing I definitely prefer the pool. However when im in Hawaii the beach hands down!!!
11. What’s your biggest motivation? Probably myself and the amount of success capable. I want to have it all! The sky is the limit with me!
11 facts about myself
1. I have monkey tattoo on me. The see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil monkeys! Love it!
2. I wanted to go to college for psychology. I ended up getting bachelors in Apparel Merchandising and a Minor in Marketing. Crazy turn of events!
3. Love real estate, I watch a lot of house tv shows.
4. I decorated my house with Disney Puzzles that I put together myself. I have a jigsaw puzzle of the jungle book, lion king, cinderella and so on. There are 8 total! I thought it was going to look corny and childish but it’s one of my favorite things about my house!
5. I think cooking is the most boring of activities and I actually rarely ever cook. I eat out a lot or I have my lovely boyfriend cook
6. I have 3 step brothers, a step sister, a godbrother and countless sorority sisters but no actuall bilogical siblings. Crazy right
7. I have a serious obssesions with cupcakes. I eat one almost once a week..almost
8. I love watching crime tv but then at night im too scared to go to sleep. I really need to find other tv shows, im such a scarity cat
9. I only own two pairs of heels. One black and One nude.
10. I won alot of awards in middle school and high school for creative writing, and I even write poetry. Writing is one of the key aspects of my blog!
11. I love love movies. I usually go once a week and sometimes more if good movies are out. during the holidays I went to the movies 3 days in a row!
- Blog-Emily Orzel
- Lady Like Lace
- This is Simply Me
- Emma’s style Guide
- Britton Loves
- Felicity Charlotte
- Ella was here
- The lions den
- Tasha Stylez
- A Glamorous Revelation
Questions for my Nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How did you choose your blog name?
3. Do you prefer picture heavy blogs or blogs with alot of writing?
4. Whats the first thing you look at when checking out a new blog?
5. Whats your favorite fashion item trending today?
6. Who is your celebrity fashion inspo?
7. Dog or Cat?
8. Would you rather be a doctor or a lawyer?
9. Home cooked meal or Eating out?
10. Socal or Norcal?
11. Beer or Wine?