When I first started blogging I had no clue what to talk about besides fashion, beauty was completely unchartered territory. I watched countless Youtube videos( and still do), spent hours on Temptalia trying to compare products and then of course my ongoing battle with drugstore products vs designer brands. (It’s a daily struggle). Now I don’t even have to bother because these amazing beauty boxes are sent straight to my doorstep with awesome goodies tailored to my needs. I’ve rounded up a list of some beauty boxes I’ve been reading up on!
• 4-5 deluxe samples and full size products
• Urban Decay, Tarte, and Philosophy every month.
• Each kit has a theme—nighttime, holiday—and the products are chosen so they go together;
• The look is demonstrated in a video
Beauty army: $12
• Every month, you choose six samples from a menu of nine hard-to-find brands,
• Skyn Iceland, Lucy B. organic makeup, and Lipsi cosmetics.
• You can cancel or skip a month at any time.
There are plenty more but these were just my favorite. You can find the full list at Allure.com. I will have one in the mail soon. Stay tuned to see what I get!
Have you signed up for any Beauty Boxes?